Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply at your nearest Motemo branch – All products available.
- Apply Online – Limited to 1 month loans of up to R5 000.
- Apply through our call centre – Limited to 1 month loans up to R5 000.
- You need to be a South African citizen
- You need to be between the ages of 21 and 60
- You need to be earning at least R3500 per month
- You must be permanently employed for more than 6 months
- Your salary must be paid into your bank account
- We can’t assist anyone under debt review or administration
- You need a valid South African identity Document (ID)
- You need 2 months latest pay slips
- You need 3 months latest bank statements
- You need proof of residence, not older than 3 months
- We require the original documents.
- Electronic pay slip, printed with the company stamp.
- Bank statement with a bank stamp.
- We can use the electronic pay slips and bank statement
Yes, as long as the bank statement reflects the client’s initials, surname and full current address.
No, you would need to be permanently employed for minimum 6 months.
You will receive the money within 24hrs.
Yes you can apply for a second loan, our friendly consultants will perform the necessary credit checks and calculate your affordability.
You can contact your Motemo branch in order to give you a loan statement.